Happy New Year Blockchain Game Alliance members and Gaming Enthusiasts!
“At the Blockchain Gaming Alliance (BGA) we recognised many of our members were not just surviving but some were actually “thriving” in 2020. This 2020 annual report looks into the critical issues uncovered throughout this disruptive year.”
Sebastien Borget, President of the BGA
Despite the challenges, the BGA rose to the occasion through activating platforms for connection building and networking. With its growing membership, the coming year will be about bridging more gaps within the vast gaming industry.
We are hopeful that members felt how the organization is a platform to build meaningful connections that will strengthen the industry.
Events hosted by the BGA
These are only few of the events hosted by the BGA. We wanted to show that the BGA’s commitment to raising public awareness and understanding of blockchain technology is being successfully rolled out amid the challenging time the world is in.
- BGA Game Demo Day – Two full days of live presentations from some of the most inspiring projects from the Blockchain Gaming Industry
- Interviews with Industry Leaders and Video Games Executives – Learn and draw inspiration straight from the industry leaders and executives!
- Workshops on Thematics
- New Members Presentations – a monthly presentation to introduce new BGA members to the blockchain community.
- Women Inclusive Dedicated Events – an initiative from the BGA to highlight the Women of Blockchain Gaming, NFTs and Digital Arts
- Collecting NFTs Series – a closer take on non-fungible tokens, how it became and how it’s shaping the future
This year changed everything from social, economic, and institutional structures yet as BGA continues to find ways to promote strong communities around games, more companies are joining the mission to disrupt the industry — together. As an evolving organization with eyes set to the future, our commitment to engage its members and scale its value will continue to 2021.
We will pursue to reach out and bridge the gaps within the broader gaming industry. Remember, we are stronger together!