Are you an early stage founder of a Web3 project or larger team planning to launch a token?
Base Camp is an early-stage startup accelerator geared towards teams that still need to figure out things like the business model, product growth, setting up their team for growth, etc. It is a 12-week program that runs fully virtually with global teams, starting in May 2021 where teams will be provided:
- $50k immediate funding.
- Up to $200,000 total funding available per team.
- Optional repayable advance to help cover your initial legal costs up to a maximum of $30k (to be repaid out of fundraising proceeds).
- Legal and back-office support.
- World-beating ecosystem of some of the biggest names in Web 3.
- Community of alumni and friends of Outlier Ventures.
Outlier Ventures is targeting a cohort of 10 companies building in: DeFi, NFTs, and New Data.
Ascent is geared towards teams that are planning token launch and are ready to execute. With Ascent, teams receive:
- Services including growth hacking, developer/user acquisition, structuring, listing strategy, legal support and token design.
- Global network of investors: token funds, angels, VCs.
- Ecosystem of partners including protocols and market makers.
- Project-specific structure tailored to the business’ needs.
Outlier Ventures work with teams globally with both of their programs, they already have portfolio companies in Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.